Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Chunnyeol. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Chunnyeol. Chunnyeol offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”). These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers or customers.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services, including banning the client from ordering again from this shop.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of my merch or images/information on this website.
- We are not responsible if the information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
WORKING HOURS / CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Our working hours are from 12:00 AM to 20:00 PM (Mondays to Thursdays) If you send any message/mail outside of those hours, I may not reply to it until the next day.
- Orders made before Sunday 22:00 PM will ship on Monday/Tuesday, if you make the order after that date, I can't guarantee that it will ship that Monday/Tuesday, the order will have to wait until the next one.
- Dates are listed on CEST, Spain time.
PREORDERS / COMMISSIONS
- All Preorders on my shop have an estimated shipping time, not the real one, there could be delays in the production and/or the shipping.
- If your order contains a Preorder item, it will ship once the Preorder item is fabricated and I got it from my supplier.
- Once you pay for a Preorder item, I can't cancel your purchase, even if the Production/shipping time is delayed.
- Commissions could be open anytime, but I can't guarantee that you will get a slot because I offer them first come, first serve.
- I don’t accept refunds once I‘ve started working.
- I only accept ONE FREE revision per commission, the next revisions will be charged.
- I'm not responsible and I won't refund anything if you are a minor and you order without your parent's permission.
- I have the right to change the price or increase it if I think that your order is more complicated than the actual style.
- I don't accept any commission that is related to NFCTs. If you use your commission to sell them or use them as NFTs I will take legal action.
- All commissions are for personal use only except LIVE2D models, please contact me if you’d like something for commercial use, If you use it for commercial purposes without telling me, you will be banned and I will take legal action.
- I own all the copyright rights of any commission unless you buy the full ownership of it. (that is charged separately) Even if you order the full ownership, you CAN'T sell them as NFTs.
- Finished commissions will be posted on my social media sites, if you’d prefer otherwise, please mention it during the order.
- I won’t draw in another style than mine, if you don’t like my art style, don’t commission me and find another artist.
- I could only draw girls, cute boys, real people, Idols, Game / Anime / Manga Characters, Ocs, Animals, Pokemon / Digimon, NSFW (Nudity)
- I won’t draw muscular bodies, old people, mecha, complicated clothes, armor, and NSFW (Sexual actions)
HOW MY COMMISSIONS WORK
To order, just send me a message on Twitter / Instagram
1 - I will give you a form where you fill out all the information about your request.
2 - Once is already filled, I will revise it and send you an invoice to the mail that you wrote on the form.
3 - After I get the full payment, I will begin to work on it (I usually don't send sketches unless the customer asks for them or is a Live2D model)
4 - After I finish it, I will send you a link where you can download your finished commission, please do it before one week or It will be deleted.
5 - If you want color changes, tell me.
INFORMATION ABOUT COMMERCIAL/FULL OWNERSHIP
''I want to comish you but what does ''commercial use'' means for you?
What I consider is commercial use:
- Use the art to make merch and sell it (make profit from it)
- Live2D / vtuber models (They already include commercial use on their price)
- Banners / emotes for Youtube / Twitch
- Use the art as icon / profile pictures
- Repost the art on your website/socials
I only accept ONE free revision per commission and ONLY if is just:
- Pose changes on the Sketch phase
- Color changes on the Finalized phase
If you want other changes, here is the list of the prices after you used your Free revision:
- Color changes: 30€ - 50€
- Pose changes: 80€ - 150€
- Elements changes: 30€ - 50€
- Background changes: 50€ - 80€
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Price shown on the site are EUR, excluding the applicable shipping fee, and all the transaction with this store is made in EUR. Shipping fees will be charged whether applicable and will be included in the order total upon checkout.
- Prices or shipping fees for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We have the right to cancel your order or refund a part of it if we saw any error and the amount paid by you will be refunded in full via the original payment method you used.
- Refunds are only accepted on this page by special circunstances, We will only issue refunds if your order arrived damaged and you present evidence of it with a photo or video.
- We have the right to change or make a sale on any product for whatever reason at any time.
- By purchasing any of the products or services on this page, you are accepting that you won't issue a chargeback for whatever reason.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Is possible that the colors and images of our products that appear at the store may vary a bit. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- I don't accept if you resell any of my merch making a profit from it, I accept it if you just want to get rid of it by selling the product for the same / cheaper price but not to exploit it.
- Is possible that your merch could arrive with bits of dust, sports, and little scratches because they are factory-made and usually bulk production, however, if your merch arrives with a big scratch or a missing color/spot that is on the 30% of the product, please contact me and I will gladly refund you or replace the item.
- We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- We reserve the right to take down any sale or offer at any time.
- The products displayed on the site can be ordered and delivered to only some countries. Please refer to our Shipping and Delivery if you need more information.
- Subject to the availability of the products you have ordered, we will endeavor to deliver the order consisting of the products listed in the estimated timeframe indicated when selecting the delivery method. Nevertheless, you may occasionally experience delays in delivery.
- I'm not responsible for delays or problems with your order, once the postman picks up your order from my warehouse, I don't have any control of it, meaning that you should track it often or it could be loss or returned to me if it can't be delivered for whatever reason.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you at the time of delivery.
ORDER AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- To be able to make purchases through our site, you will be required to provide your address info. Please note that if you do not provide us with all the information we need, you cannot place or we cannot process your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- You may use the site only in the manner permitted by these Terms.
- All intellectual property rights (including text, graphics, and images) in the site are the property of Chunnyeol and are protected by applicable copyright laws. Nothing in this Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
- Use of any intellectual property rights, trademarks, or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Use of materials on the site including reproduction for purpose, profit, NFTs, AI learning, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, or display without prior written permission of Chunnyeol is strictly prohibited.
- You agree that Chunnyeol may in its sole discretion and without notice remove, withdraw or discard any Content for any reason, including without limitation whether Chunnyeol has determined that any Content has violated or is inconsistent with the Terms.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or with respect to The Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service.
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.