- Chunnyeol will / may collect, use, disclose, and/or process your Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes or any other directly related purposes:
- Administering, facilitating, processing, and/or dealing with any matters relating to your use or access to the site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if you gain access to or sign in to the site, using your login credentials of a Social Networking site, or use any features of a Social Networking site such as its widgets, plug-ins, and browser push notifications, made available to you on our site, it may result in information or your Personal Data being collected or shared between us and the third party.
- Monitoring, processing, and/or tracking your use of the site in order to provide you with a seamless experience, facilitating or administering your use of the Site, and/or assisting us in improving your experience in using the site.
- Accessing and processing your request for the purchase of and/or subscription to our products and/or services.
- Administering, facilitating, processing, and/or dealing with your relationship with us, any transactions or activities carried out by you on the site. This includes processing your application, orders, and payment transactions; implementing transactions and the supply of products and/or services to you that you have requested. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, should you make a purchase to be delivered to a third party recipient, you consent to us disclosing Personal Data that identifies you, to the said third party recipient (such as but not limited to your name). Further, you acknowledge and agree that delivery of your purchase could involve the disclosure of certain Personal Data about you to bring about delivery of the same such as your name and contact details, which may be disclosed on the cover of the parcel, on an envelope or a delivery related document, as the case may be, which could be seen by third parties who view such parcel, envelope or said document.
- Contacting you or communicating with you via email for the purposes of administering and/or managing your use of the site, your membership and/or account with us, your relationship with us, or any transactions made by you with us. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain Personal Data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages.
- Sharing or disclosing your suggestions, comments, feedback, or content (including audio, video, etc.) (collectively “Feedback”) that you provide through Social Networking Sites.
- To prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or omission, or misconduct, whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned; dealing with and/or investigating complaints.
- Complying with or as required by any applicable law, court order, order of a regulatory body, governmental or regulatory requirements of any jurisdiction applicable to us.
- For marketing purposes and in this regard, we would be providing you with marketing, advertising, and promotional information, materials, and/or documents relating to products, contests, services, and/or events.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS OR CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- You may request to access and/or correct your Personal Data currently in our possession or control by submitting a written request to us. We will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request or to deal with your request.
PROTECTING AND MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to ensure your Personal Data is kept confidential and secure, and to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, or other unlawful forms of processing. We will not rent, trade, distribute or sell any Personal Data that you give us to any third party unless we receive your prior consent or applicable law permits the same.
- We will put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected and secured. Appropriate security arrangements will be taken to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage, and/or alteration of your Personal Data. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your Personal Data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
- We will also put in place measures such that your Personal Data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such Personal Data; and retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes directly related to the Purposes.
-Cookies. For users of the site, please note that this store may deposit “cookies” on your computer or your mobile device in order to identify you.
- Analytics Tags. We use analytical tags to analyze what our clients like to do and the effectiveness of our features and advertising. They can also help us customize your browsing and shopping experience.
- Web Server Logs. Web server logs are records of activity created by the mobile device or computer that delivers the web pages you request to your browser. The Web server log also may record information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser by the server.
- Geo-Location Technologies. Geo-location technology refers to technologies that permit us to determine your location. We may ask you to manually provide location information (like your postal code) or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information.
- Our Site contains areas where you can submit information to us (such as our registration service), and we also have features (such as cookies and performance tracking technology) that automatically collect information from the visitors to our Site. During the registration process, you must provide us with a password, your name, address, a valid email address, etc. It is your responsibility to keep your password strictly confidential.